Gojira's awesome. That ones off of an earlier album called Terra Incognita. Their last one The Way Of All Flesh is much better. From Mars To Sirius is right up there with Flesh.
These Frenchies can flat-out get it. Big-time fan I am becoming
YouTube- Gojira - Love
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Gojira's awesome. That ones off of an earlier album called Terra Incognita. Their last one The Way Of All Flesh is much better. From Mars To Sirius is right up there with Flesh.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Like this band as well Lung:
YouTube- Falls Apart - Hurt (Vol. I)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
My little brother's band (he's the drummer) They've got a little cult following in upstate NY. The song "Innocent Mind" has gotten them some recognition. Caleb has played bass all of his life,and they told him they didn't need a bass player,that they needed a drummer,so he learned it crash course in just a few weeks.
IGMATIC on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Good find man, been listening to them for awhile but I didnt expect anybody other than Castle Lung or Suprbeast too know em haha
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Besides Tony Parker, Gojira is the only good thing to come from France.
As soon as I saw you put a post on here I was like **** he is gonna whine....I just forgot about you Tex haha
Bookmarks